Global Healthcare Virtual Expo (GHVE)
With Covid – 19 disrupting normal life, we all are switching to the new normal. Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry is all set to start Global Healthcare Virtual Expo (GHVE) under flagship initiative GLOBIZ in regions like ASEAN, Africa, CIS & Russia Middle East, SAARC and South East Asia to connect Indian business houses and manufacturers with the world and ensure an impetus in exports and keep the business running.
- India is the largest provider of generic drugs globally.
- Pharma Exports stood up at US$ 19.13 billion in fiscal year2019
- Generic drugs account for 20 per cent of global exports in terms of volume, making the country the largest provider of generic medicines globally and expected to expand even further in coming years.
- Emerged as a world-class, cost-effective generic drug manufacturer for drugs used for life-threatening diseases – AIDS, tuberculosis, cancer and others.
- India has highest number of USFDA-approved plants for generic drug manufacturing outside the US.
- Indian pharmaceutical sector is expected to grow to US$ 100 billion and medical device market expected to grow US$ 25 billion by 2025.
- Medical devices industry in India has been growing 15.2 per cent annually and was valued at US$ 5.2 billion in 2018 and expected to grow US$ 8.16 billion by 2020
- The total worth of exports of AYUSH products, including extracts of medicinal herbs, has gone up to 446 million U.S. dollars from India in fiscal year 2019
- Middle East
- South East Asia
- North America
ADVANTAGES & HIGHLIGHTS OF VIRTUAL EXPO
- No limitation on number of attendees
- Hosted in the cloud for virtually unlimited scale and accessibility
- Live events with no limitations on concurrent attendees
- Reach and Interact with Exhibitor / Delegates / Buyers/attendees on any device, any platform at the comfort of your
- Full experience on both Android and iOS mobile devices
- Cross-browser viewing; IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Safe & Secure
- In COVID19 scenario where safety is an utmost priority, Virtual Exhibition is an ideal business networking platform
- Password protected access to Attendees
- End to End Data encryptions for Data Security
- Visitor access only through registration and approval from Organisers
- Virtual access will mitigate the travelling expenses of Attendees
- Nominal rental charges for Standard virtual Exhibition Booths.
- No printing / Mounting / fabrication cost for Exhibitors.